Are you prepping for NEET and looking for the perfect study material that won’t let you down? Look no more! Arihant DC Pandey Objective Physics for NEET Volume 1 and 2 is here to save the day! The book is compiled, written and published by DC Pandey, one of the most renowned and respected authors within the Physics community. In this blog post, we will explore why this book should be part of your NEET preparation, plus guide you on how to download Volume 1 and 2 in PDF format.
Why choose Arihant DC Pandey Objective Physics for NEET?
If you are someone who is passionate about Physics, loves problem-solving, and wants to score high in NEET – this book is for you! DC Pandey’s Objective Physics is the perfect guide for those looking for a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of Physics. The book offers a wide range of high-quality problems that are designed to help you develop the skills you need to excel in NEET. It has two volumes that cover all the aspects of Physics related to NEET, exploring both the theoretical and practical aspects of Physics.
The book features an organized and easy-to-understand format that helps students learn and revise the concepts and make notes efficiently. DC Pandey’s approach to explaining complex theories and equations is innovative and engaging, guaranteeing you will stay glued to each page. The book is great for self-study as it covers everything you need to know for exams, tests, and assignments. With its extensive coverage of Physics, the book is the perfect reference material for Physics enthusiasts, NEET aspirants, and Science students.
How to download Arihant DC Pandey Objective Physics for NEET Volume 1 and 2 in PDF format?
To download Arihant DC Pandey Objective Physics for NEET Volume 1 and Volume 2 in PDF format, visit the official Arihant publication website. Purchase the book online, and before checking out, select the PDF version of the book, which will be delivered to your email address. The PDF version of the book is perfect for students who prefer studying offline, and like to keep their learning material in one place.
In conclusion, if you are preparing for NEET, do not hesitate to get Arihant DC Pandey Objective Physics for NEET Volume 1 and Volume 2. It is a fantastic book that will help you achieve your goals and give you an excellent foundation in Physics. The book is well-written, in-depth, and engaging, so you can expect to learn from it and enjoy every moment you spend with its pages. So, what are you waiting for? Get your hands on your own copy today!
About The Book:
1. Best study guide and well-structured study resource for NEET, AIIMS, JIPMER.
2. Neet objective Physics Vol 1. – for Class 11 & Vol-2 Class-12 .
3. The book follows the NCERT pattern for mbbs & BDS entrance preparation along with their school studies.
4. Diagrams, tables, figures etc support theory.
5. Practice exercises after every Chapter
6. Coverage of last 8 years questions of NEET, cbsee AIPMT and other medical entrances. The “NEET objective Physics volume – 01” is a complete comprehensive book designed for the medical students preparing for NEET. As the title suggests the volume -1 covers the complete NEET syllabus along with NCERT Textbook of Class 11th into 17 chapters for the simultaneous preparation of both school & Exam. Every Chapter is well supported by theories, diagrams, tables, figures. Important points and notes are given in the topics to enrich students. In order to help, check point exercises are given in between the text of all chapters to make students linked with the topic. Solved examples are given with the different concepts of chapters to make students learn the problem solving skills. Exercises provided in the chapters are divided into 3 parts. Part – a: taking it together deals with objective questions arranged according to level of difficulty for the systematic practice. Part – b: medical entrance special format questions – Covers all special types of questions, generally asked in NEET & other medical entrances, part – C: medical entrances’ gallery – asked questions in last 10 years’ (2020-2011) in NEET and other medical entrances. Toc basic Mathematics, units, dimensions and error analysis, vectors, motion in one dimension, motion in a Plane and Projectile motion, laws of Motion, Work, Power and Energy, circulation motion, Rotation, Gravitation, simple Harmonic Motion, Elasticity, fluid Mechanics, Thermometry, thermal expansion and Kinetic Theory of Gases, laws of Thermodynamics, Calorimetry and Heat transfer, wave Motion.
Dc Pandey is part of an editorial team of highly skilled professionals at Arihant, works hand in glove to ensure that the students receive the best and accurate content through our books. From inception till the book comes out from print, the whole team comprising of authors, editors, proofreaders and various other involved in shaping the book put in their best efforts, knowledge and experience to produce the rigorous content the students receive. Keeping in mind the specific requirements of the students and various examinations, the carefully designed exam oriented and exam ready content comes out only after intensive research and analysis. The experts have adopted whole new style of presenting the content which is easily understandable, leaving behind the old traditional methods which once used to be the most effective. They have been developing the latest content & updates as per the needs and requirements of the students making our books a hallmark for quality and reliability for the past 15 years.