Write a blog post on JEE Mains 2023 Last 10 Days Strategy And Important Chapters in about 500 words
JEE Mains 2023 Most Important Chapters In All Subjects. JEE Mains 2023 Most Important Chapters. JEE Mains 2023 Most important Chapters In Mathematics. JEE Mains 2023 Most Important topics In Chemistry. JEE Mains 2023 Most Important Chapters In Physics. JEE Mains 2023 Most Important Chapters Subject Wise. JEE Mains 2023 Last 10 Days Strategy. JEE Mains 2023 Last Minute Preparation Tips. JEE Mains 2023 Last Minute Preparation Tips. Last Minute Preparation Tips To Crack JEE Mains 2022. Last Minute Preparation Tips For JEE Mains 2023. JEE Mains 2023 Preparation Tips. Last Minute Preparation Tips To Crack JEE. Last Minute Preparation Tips For Mains 2023. Last Minute Preparation Tips For JEE. Last Minute Preparation Tips To Crack Mains.
“Important Chapters To Revise”
- Integral Calculus
- Matrices And Determinants
- Coordinate Geometry
- Differential Calculus
- Applications Of Derivatives
- 3D Geometry
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Complex Numbers ; Binomial Theorem
- Permutation & Combinations ; Probability
- Sets, Relations & Functions
- Modern Physics
- Heat and Thermodynamics ; KTG
- Electrostatics ; Current Electricity
- Work, Power and Energy
- Unit, Dimension and Vector
- Kinematics ; Laws of motion ; Friction
- Rotational Dynamics & SHM
- Organic Chemistry Reactions (From NCERT)
- Chemical Kinetics
- Chemistry In Everyday Life ; Polymers
- Electro Chemistry ; Solid State
- Mole Concept
- Complex Compounds (Coordination Chemistry) ; Biomolecules
- Chemical Bonding
- S- Block, P- Block, D- Block & F- Block
“Last 10 Days Strategy For JEE Mains 2023”
If You Not Prepared Well:-
- Read formula sheets in Physics and Maths.
- Do Important Chapters PYQ’s.
- Avoid previous year papers as its evaluation might demoralize you.
- Chemistry is most scoring subject in Mains. Focus on its theory.
- Physics has the most easiest questions in mains according to PYQ’s
- Try to learn each of the basic formulas.
- Target marks should be set to 120 so that you can score from 90 to 96 percentile.
If You Done Average Preparation:-
- Read chemistry NCERT daily. Specifically of the topics Environmental Chemistry, Chemistry in everyday life .
- Follow HC Verma for your weak topics in physics. Also read its theory if required.
- Attempt previous year tests on alternate days and have detailed analysis of it on the trailing day.
- Try to revise formulas of topics of Mathematics daily.
- Practice mock tests(1 in a day) from NTA Abhyas or any preferred platform.
- Solve PYQs of all the finished syllabus.
If You Done Better Preparation:-
- Attempt previous year papers daily and analyze them on the same day.
- Focus on those topics which you are lagging while attempting the paper.
- Revise formulas of both Physics and Maths daily.
- Also ,do focus on chemistry NCERT and do not stop studying its theory even a single day.
- Practice mock tests(2 in a day) from NTA Abhyas or any preferred platform – Timing should be the same as the original JEE Main exam.
- Make short notes and update it after reviewing every mock test.
- Focus on the chapter for which you have to mug it all.
- If your paper if not on 1st day, try to watch all the previous slot papers to get familiar with the pattern this time.
General Strategy For Everyone In Exam:-
1. How to attempt question paper? At least 3 round of paper
a. Round 1 – Try solving all easy questions and use mark for later for
solving questions in next round. – 45 minutes
b. Round 2 – Solve mark for later questions. This is a bigger round so
give a respectful time to all the questions. – 1 hour 45 minutes
c. Round 3 – It’s a miscellaneous round so try solving the lengthy
ones. Also, check the answer of doubtful ones. 45 minutes.
2. Try avoiding silly mistakes by checking the ticked
answers(If a question gets solved within seconds, be
-Wish You All The Best!!